- For companies and individuals.
- Power of attorney Issuance.
- Checkbook issuance through
- Allow checks and bills collection.
- Allow standing instructions for periodic payment.
- Withdrawals/deposits along 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through ATMs network.
- Valid national ID
- Valid passport for Resident foreigners
-Recent utility bill as proof of residence (Electricity bill - water bill - landline telephone bill - gass bill)
- Work verification documents
- Tax card for self-employed
|minimum amount for account opening||client||branches (A)||branches (B)|
|account opening and loan serving account and annual fees||individual||corprate|
|loan serving account opening||40 LE||40 LE|
|current account opening||100LE||150LE|
|annual fees on current account||60LE||150LE|
|check books issuance||3LE / check|
|bank statement fees|
|periodic bank statemen||30LE / 3 months|
|non-periodic bank statement||8LE / paper with minimum amount of 20LE|
|non periodic bank statement fees on previuos years||10LE / paper with minimum amount of 50LE|
|internal power of attoreny fees||25LE|