Elites Current Accounts
- For (individuals) only.
- EGP 100,000 is the minimum balance to get interest return.
- Interest calculated on daily closing balance basis, and credit to account at end of the month.
- Power of attorney Issuance
- Check book issuance through home branch.
- Allow checks and bills collection.
- Allow standing instructions for periodic payment.
- Withdrawals / deposits along 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through ATMs network.
Applied interest rates
|The applicable yield||Up to||Starting from|
|6.50%||More than 5,000,000|
– Valid national ID
– Valid passport for Resident foreigners
-Recent utility bill as proof of residence (Electricity bill – water bill – landline telephone bill – gass bill)
– Work verification documents
– Tax card for self-employed
|minimum amount for account opening||client||branches (A)||branches (B)|
|account opening and loan serving account and annual fees||individual||corprate|
|loan serving account opening||40 LE||40 LE|
|current account opening||100LE||150LE|
|annual fees on current account||60LE||150LE|
|check books issuance||3LE / check|
|bank statement fees|
|periodic bank statemen||30LE / 3 months|
|non-periodic bank statement||8LE / paper with minimum amount of 20LE|
|non periodic bank statement fees on previuos years||10LE / paper with minimum amount of 50LE|
|internal power of attoreny fees||25LE|