Housing & Development Bank
Full Commercial Services
Licensed Capital EGP 3000 Million
Authorized & Paid in Capital EGP 1265 Million
Head Office: 26 Koroum Street, Mohandessian, Giza, Cairo – Egypt
Commercial Registration Number 95528
To attend the Annual General Assembly Meeting “AGAM” to all Shareholder
The Board of Directors of Housing & Development Bank is pleased to invite all shareholders to attend the Annual General Assembly Meeting of the Bank which will be held at 3 pm on Wednesday 31 March 2021 via Audio Means & Channels.
Annual General Assembly Meeting Agenda
- – To consider and approve the Board’s Report on the Bank’s activities and its financial performance & position for the year ended 31 December 2020
- – To consider and approve the External Independent Auditor Report on the Bank’s activities and financial performance on a Standalone bases for the period ended 31 December 2020
- – A) Approve the Bank’s Standalone Financials for the period ended 31 December 2020 and its Income Statements, Changes in Shareholders net worth, cash flow statement for the period from 1 January 2020 till 31 December 2020 and its disclosures, Cash dividend of the Year from 1 January 2020 till 31 December 2020
B)Board of Directors Report on the Consolidated Financials for period ended 31 December 2020
C)Present the Consolidated Financial statements for year end 31 December 2020
4. – Corporate Governance Report for Housing & Development Bank as a listed company
5.- To consider & approve the Board’s recommendation for employees profit share distribution for the period ended 31 December 2020.
6. -To Discharge the Chairman & Managing Director, and all Board Members for the period ended 31 December 2020
7.- To appoint the external auditors of the Bank for the year ending 31 December 2017 and agree on their remuneration.
8.- Specify & Agree upon Board members attendance & transportation remuneration for the year ending 31 December 2020
9.- License given to the Board of Directors to contribute & dispense charity donations that exceed EGP 1,000 every year based on article 101 of law number 159 for year 1981 for Shareholders companies.
10.- Memorandum in regard of the netting contracts that has been signed during the period from 1 January 2020 till 31 December 2020 with the companies that the bank invests in their capital and are part of the bank Capital.
- Any & Every Shareholder (who owns 10 stocks or more) has the right to attend the Annual General Assembly Meeting in person or by delegation to any other shareholders who is not a board member via an authorized proxy.
- All Shareholders who are willing to attend to submit at attendance a statement from any approved & authorized custodian bank or Misr Company for Depository and General registration at the bank head office before the Annual General Assembly meeting with minimum 3 days and attached to it a freeze certificate of total stocks until General assembly meeting ends.
- Annual General Assembly Meeting agenda is ready to all shareholders at the bank offices at 12 Syria Street, Mohandessian, 7 Floor during normal working hours,
- Any inquiries to be presented in writing to the bank at 26 Koroum Street, Mohandessian, or by registered courier before the Annual General Assembly Meeting with 3 working Days at least and the Meeting agenda will only be discussed during the General Assembly.
- In case the General Assembly attendance quorum is not sufficient then the meeting will be postponed for 1 hour and this meeting shall be considered correct if the number of stocks is present.
Kindly show up 1 hour before Meeting time for registration
Chairman & Managing Director
Hassan Ismail Ghanem