Housing Saving Account
- Account is opened by Egyptian pound for all interest frequencies / foreign currency for annual interest frequency saving account only.
- EGP 3000, is the minimum balance amount to get interest return.
- Withdrawals / deposits along 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through ATMs network using HD Bank Master Card.
- Account holder may have the priority to obtain housing unit of HDB housing projects, according to account balance and tenor.
- Client can borrow or issue credit card up to 90% of account deposits balance.
- Interest return is calculated on the minimum credit balance during month following to the deposits (credited to account according to its interest frequency).
|annually||Semi annually||Quarterly||Monthly||Up to||Starting from|
– Valid national ID
– Valid passport for Resident foreigners
-Recent utility bill as proof of residence (Electricity bill – water bill – landline telephone bill – gass bill)
– Work verification documents
– Tax card for self-employed
|minimu amount for housing saving account opening||500 Egyptian pounds or its equivalent in foreign currencies||incase of the balance falls below the minimum amount allowed, monthly expenses of 10 pounds per month will be obtained.|
|account opening fees||60LE|
|annual fees||40 pounds per year on the due date of interest, or upon closing at any time during the year, whichever is sooner|