General Terms & Conditions for Granting Personal Loans:
- Loans could be granted to employees of the State sectors and agencies and any related institutions that the bank accepts as well as pensioners and holders of free professions and businessmen
- The finance is granted without conditioning a minimum for the value of the loan. The minimum net income of the borrower is not a precondition for granting the loan.
- The loan’s maximum value is determined according to the net income. The installment is calculated at a rate of 35% of the total monthly income after deducting taxes and insurance. Except for real estate finance loans are calculated at a rate of 10% of the total monthly income.
Any of the following settlement sources could be accepted
- Transfer of salary/pension/installment/ annual revenues resulting from the practice of business/any other sources of settlement that the bank accepts that are documentarily supported or inquired about
Different settlement terms
- Starting from one year to a term of 10 years (according to the nature of the finance program, considering nature of business of the borrower and his business entity and the possibility that the entity could transfer the salary to the bank).
The customer shall submit the following documents proving the identity, the financial and their job status
- 1. National no. card
- 2. Gas, electricity, or telephone receipt
- 3. Residence lease or property contract
- 4. Authenticated statement of salary particulars
- 5. Approval to transfer the salary, pension, or installment in case the bank requests the foregoing.
Regarding businessmen or holders of free professions
- 1. Commercial Register.
- 2. Certificate of income from chartered accountant.
- 3. Whatever attests the tax position.