- The value of loan should amount up to 80% of the total value of the unit, the loan’s vale reaches 60% in case of financing touristic units and units purchased by foreigners.
- The price of the unit is determined by real estate appraisers.
- The loan is granted according to the unit’s mortgage collateral.
- Enjoy a discount rate up to 40% of your monthly income.
- The installments term amounts to 20 years.
- We have legal and engineering specialists that guarantee you the accuracy and promptness of finalizing all procedures for obtaining the loan.
- Only residential units could be financed within the initiative of the Central Bank of Egypt to promote real estate finance.
Documents for unit whose finance is requested:
- 1. Unit contract, allocation contract and the real estate license.
- 2. Estimate of the assessed works.
- (Additional documents may be requested to ascertain the property of the units, subject matter of the finance).
- 1. National no. card
- 2. Recent utilities receipt (gas/electricity/telephone) or residence (property/lease) contract.
- 3. Statement of the income particulars authenticated by work entity.
- 4. Approval to transfer the salary, pension, or installments in case the bank requests the foregoing.
Regarding businessmen or holders of free professions:
- 1. Recent extract of the Commercial Register.
- 2. Copy of the Tax Card.
- 3. Bank account statement for a period of 6 months.
- 4. Certificate of the tax and social insurance position.
- 5. Certificate of income from the chartered accountant (annual or monthly income)