Certificates of Deposits with Accumulative interest
- An accumulative certificate of deposit with a 10 year tenor
- Enjoy an annual interest rate of 7%, to be added cumulatively to your balance at the end of your 10 year tenor.
- Have the option for your accumulated CD to be issued in name of minors by guardianship of legally nominated person.
- Enjoy the priority of having to choose your own unit from HDB mortgage projects, in case of holding your certificate of deposit amount of 50% of the apartment value.
- Enjoy the option to either borrow or issue a credit card up to 90% of your certificate’s amount.
- Have the option to liquidate your certificate after 6 months from issuing date.
- Minimum Balance is 1,000
|Interest Rate||Interest Frequency|
|After Redemption Discount||Redemption Year|