1) Clean Overdraft.
- Limited short-term financial plans to finance ongoing activities.
2) Overdraft against receivables.
- Any business could be financed up to 9 months against receivables.
3) Overdraft against shares and stocks.
- Short-term investments could be financed against shares and stocks.
4) Overdraft against Export Letters of Credit and/or Cash against Documents.
- Exporters could be financed in either local or foreign currencies against export revenues.
5) Overdraft against assignment of contracts and/or supply orders.
- Businesses could be financed in local currency for projects against their revenues.
6) Overdraft against the stock.
- Financing business against their company portfolio.